UPDATE! Entries Closed!
Winners have been selected by a random number generating machine based on how many entries you have made.
Here we go…. first of all thank you all for the lovin’ and likin’ around the internet. Every entry on here was wonderful and much appreciated. It has inspired me to at the very least start a monthly giveaway and possibly even more.Here are some statistics on this contest:
We had 50 people enter!
They made over 122 entries!
One of my fish died of old age during this contest 🙁 I guess that’s ok though because another one will be joining the tank shortly!
– Everyone who entered the contest will receive 15% off one purchase of any one item in my etsy shop, expiring Friday August 20th! Just place your order, I will look you up, and refund the 15% when I verify your entry.
– Susan, send me an email with your contact info and I will get your necklace prepared! And thank you for the lovely blog post!
2nd Place: Olivia (entry #7)
– Olivia, please have a look at the incredible selection of fish below. Pick your favorite, email or comment on the fish you would like, and I will photograph it and drop it in my tank with your name on it!
3rd Place: Bridget
– Bridget, you get 50% off any jewelry item in my shop. Go ahead and place your order by August 31st and I will refund the 50% as soon as I can verify it is you! Also – please send me an email with contact info to help verify.
Thank you to all who featured me on their blogs, you went the extra mile and I am glad you shared the giveaway happiness!
My favorite inspiration entry: by Rotem who said, “everything that is old! old people (the way the talk, dress, the Wrinkles…), old furniture (the way the color tends to peel, the curves…), old clothing (the fabric, pattern and even the smell!)”
And Stelle’s inspiration: she said, “I’m inspired by people, their emotions, their lives and their (and also my) mistakes”
Since it is in fact my favorite month of the year…August, I thought I would celebrate with all of my favorite people out there (that’s you, reading this right now!) with a giveaway.
This month I am featuring an all natural wood and moss necklace – hand crafted to imperfection by me – Mr. Lentz. The wood is stained with an all-natural, non toxic mix created with walnut husks and vinegar. The moss is real and has been dried and preserved so you don’t have to water it! Just wear, enjoy, repeat, and tell all of your friends and family that you won it on MrLentz.com
Winners will be picked at random based on the entry rule or two below.
First Place: The Wood and Moss Necklace of course! Shipped right to your front door.
Second Place: You get to pick out a fish (from the photo below) that I am going to put in my fish tank. (I need more fish, the others are lonely)
Third Place: 50% off any jewelry item in my etsy shop.
How to enter: Each item completed below counts as an entry, yeehaw!
1. Go to the Mr. Lentz Facebook page and ‘Like’ it (you can use the button in the sidebar on this site too). Then report back in the comment section below…might as well do step 2 in the same comment.
2. Answer the following question in one sentence in the comment section below: What the hell inspires me (not me, but you)?
3. Share this page on facebook on your wall using the button below
4. Tweet about this giveaway, then comment below on your tweet.
5. Submit this page to StumbleUpon, then report back in a comment below.
6. Blog about this giveaway (Worth two entries) then put a link to your post in the comments below.
There you have it – 7 ways to get yourself a custom made work of nature. The contest winners will be announced on August 12th by noon, so get up and get goin’.