- Hand cut top-grain vegetable tanned leather sourced from the top U.S. tannery
- Every piece is heat branded with the Mr. Lentz logo
- Each piece is hand stamped with a unique sequential number
- Detailed edge work and finishing.
- All-natural, non-toxic and hand made dyes in four colors
- Hand conditioned with extra virgin olive oil, beeswax and carnauba wax
- Hand riveted with solid brass, nickel plated rivets for maximum durability and a very long life
- Each piece comes with a tin of Mr. Lentz Spiff N’ Shine, meant to condition high quality leather goods
- Also available with an optional 18 inch chain
All wallets will fit all your credit cards, receipts notes and bills.
The wallet measures approximately 4.25 x 3.33 inches (107mm x 84mm) when folded and is about 3/16 inch (4.7mm) at its thickest point.
The wallet will fit larger Euro bills and British bills when folded twice.
Also available with an optional 18 inch chain.
Why buy from MR. LENTZ:
Every material used in the Mr. Lentz Shop is thought over, and over, and over again to asses its impact on the environment. Mr. Lentz uses upcycled and sustainable materials in his work. He stays far away from toxic elements, even creating his own dyes from vegetable matter. Mr. Lentz firmly believes in creating without destroying.
Every MR. LENTZ accessory is handmade from start to finish by one person, in one workshop, under one lamp. Each piece is designed, sustainably sourced, cut and assembled with extreme attention to even the smallest details.
Each item in the shop is one of a kind in terms of appearance and all are made to order as a limited series.
Upgrade your Mr. Lentz leather purchase with custom stamped or branded name or initials, or even a word. Every leather item in the Mr. Lentz shop can be customized with stamped or branded letters. The most popular option for stamping/branding is using just two to three letters for the initials of the person the order is for. It’s a great idea for those giving wallets and other leather goods as a gift. All stampings or brandings will go right above the numbers on wallets, and for clutches – on the interior tag.
HOW TO ORDER:
– In the text box for either “Stamped” or “Branded” enter up to 10 letters of your choice. The addon charge will automatically be added to your cart when you hit the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Please do not leave any other notes, as Mr. Lentz cannot accept customization at this point, and it may delay the process.
This process uses cold hammering to impress the letters into the leather.
In true cowboy style – your initials or name can be burnt into the leather creating a sharp and very stylish addition. A branding iron is heated to over 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, then the leather is impressed until a nice rich, dark brown brand occurs.
– A limit of 10 letters may be used as well as these symbols . + – [ ]
– Currently I can only stamp/brand one string of letters, making only one name or word
– The stamp/brand will be surrounded by a diamond mark on each end as shown in the photos
– The location of the stamp/brand is relative to each item, but for all wallets – they will be made on the interior of the wallet, on the right hand side – right above the numbers.
– If requesting branding on the Desert Night Dark color option, please be aware that the mark will not have the contrast as seen in the photos. It will be dark on dark and Mr. Lentz suggests selecting the Stamped option for best results.